Your donation is essential for the Missouri Chapter to achieve its priorities. 100% of your gift to the Chapter is put to use in Missouri.
Your donation will go to protect Missouri’s natural heritage and will ensure that we have the resources to:
- Lobby the Missouri legislature
- Fund our priority campaigns
- Stay involved in the electoral process
And will support those efforts by:
- Increasing communication with our members
- Mobilizing our membership to take action
- Implementing campaigns to hold elected officials accountable
- Initiating litigation when necessary to hold businesses or government agencies accountable to the law.
Non-Tax Deductible Contributions
Contributions or gifts to “Sierra Club Missouri Chapter ” are not tax deductible; they support our effective citizen-based advocacy and lobbying efforts in Missouri. This type of gift is best as it provides maximum flexibility for our work in Missouri.
Using this donate button allows you to pay with a Visa or Mastercard.
Only non-tax deductible donations can be made online.
Tax Deductible Donations
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, please make your check out to "The Sierra Club Foundation" and then mail it to our office (Missouri Sierra Club, 2818 Sutton Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63143). If you would like to include the Missouri Chapter of Sierra Club in your estate plans, please contact the Missouri Chapter office toll free at (800) 628-5333 or (314) 644-1011.
You can easily make a donation by sending a check made to the "Missouri Sierra Club" to:
Missouri Sierra Club
2818 Sutton Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63143